Stay up to date

Busworld Türkiye news

08 February 2022

TEMSA MD7 Plus is chosen as Spanish Midibus of the Year

TEMSA’s MD7 Plus midibus has received the “Best Midibus of the Year” Award from the “National Transportation Awards” in Spain. The “National Transportation Awards” is organized by EDITEC Group, publishing house of the Spanish trade magazines...
Temsa award Spanish midibus
28 January 2022

Welcome to Karsan @ Busworld Turkey 2022

Karsan has been an independent multi-brand light commercial vehicles manufacturer in Turkey for more than 50 years. Karsan manages the entire automotive value chain, from R&D to production, marketing, sales, and after-sales activities. Next to their...
25 January 2022

Karsan’s Autonomous e-ATAK is going to Norway!

For the first time in Europe a bus with level 4 autonomous features will be integrated into the public transportation system and used in city traffic. The test of the 8-meter-long vehicle, produced by the Turkish company Karsan, has started at Forus...
Karsan Autonomous E-ATAK Norway
02 December 2021

Busworld welcomes Güleryüz

Güleryüz - which means 'smiling face' in English - celebrated its 55th birthday in 2021. Today, they employ 400 people and have a production capacity of 720 buses per year. 40% of its annual production is for meant for export, the remaining 60% is...
Guleryuz @ Busworld Turkey 2018
24 November 2021

See the 'Sustainable Intercity Bus of the Year 2022' - Anadolu Isuzu’s Kendo 13 CNG - at Busworld Turkey 2022

The Sustainable Bus of the Year’s international jury announced its winners on 19 November 2021. In the category ‘Intercity’ Kendo 13 CNG won from the other two finalists Mercedes-Benz Intouro and Scania Interlink LNG. And yes, you will be able to...
17 November 2021

Collaboration Anadolu Isuzu and Proterra in new Citi VOLT e-buses

Turkish Anadolu Isuzu and American Proterra Inc, are collaborating to power the new generation of Anadolu Isuzu’s all-electric Citi VOLT public transportation buses with Proterra’s commercial vehicle battery technology.
Anadolu Proterra
23 September 2021

Epengle: TripleShield keeps seat-covers clean, fresh and new for longer

Istanbul based textile manufacturer Epengle developed a new coating to protect fabrics used in buses and coaches and to keep the fabrics clean, fresh and new as when the coach came out of the factory. TripleShield forms a protective barrier against...
11 February 2021

Busworld Turkey 2022: Sales are open!

Busworld Turkey's next edition takes place from 26 to 28 May 2022.
Busworld BUSiness
Busworld BUSiness

Want to read the global industry news?

Busworld collects the bus and coach industry news around the world so you can read it all in one place. 

And... you can even filter the topics. 

Perfect, right?